Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Day With Tayen

I have to say that I have the best grandchildren! Tayen was so well behaved and polite to his granny. Because it was his birthday, Tayen picked the movie and where we ate for lunch. Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Glen sent him a "Spongebob" game with Bingo and Dominos. He got a "Batman" cup at the movies for his drink, and when we got to Burger King he asked if they could just fill that cup for his Happy Meal. The girl was really nice and said that because it was his birthday, he could have whatever he wanted! Grandpa Kevin gave Tayen money for his birthday, so we finished our day at "Toys "R" Us". Tayen bought the Underdog movie and a remote controlled bat that screeches...Granny jumped and screamed every time he made it screech. I had the best time. I can't wait until next year. I love you, Tayen.

No comments: